João Pedro Agnoletto Cardoso, artistic name J.Cardoletto
577, São Francisco Xavier street,
Rio de Janeiro, RJ – Brazil
To work in the animation industry, always improve my technical and collaborative skills to fulfill my role as a 2d animator.
- Able to work within big and small teams.
- Able to work under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Able to follow concept art closely.
- Able learn new software and techniques as needed.
- Enthusiastic of creative and funny approaches to problem solving.
- Digital Painting
- Visual Storytelling
- 2d, traditional and cut-out animation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Toonboom Studio Harmony
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
Latest personal project:
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design at Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC) – Brazil
2d animation course at Méliès |School of Cinema, 3D and Animation – Brazil
2008 – 2010
Worked as a 2d concept artist and animation at http://cafundoestudio.com.br/en/estudio/
2011 – 2012
Worked as a 2d concept artist and illustrator at http://romeuejulieta.net/
2013 – Now
Working as 2d senior animator at http://www.copastudio.com/copa_dw/index.html
In the project Jorel’s Brother (Cartoon Network animated series)